The Transparency Code requires all smaller councils with a turnover of less than £25,000 to publish the following information on their websites:
- Minutes, agendas and papers of formal meetings
- All items of expenditure above £100
- End of year accounts
- Annual governance statement
- Internal audit report
- List of Councillor or member responsibilities
- Details of public land and building assets
The information has to be published not less than annually and before the 1st July. You can find further information on the Government website.
Woolbeding with Redford Publications for the Financial Year 2017/2018
These documents will remain here until next years documents are published. If you need any further information please email email@example.com.